Saturday, February 11, 2012

DATING!

I just love reading stuff about dating.  It's not because I'm some boy-crazy little girl.  When we talk about real dating where you plan, prepare, and pay, that is when I like talking about dating.  My favorite dates haven't been where a guy spent so much time meticulously planning something or paying some extravagant amount of money.  My favorite dates have been when they're at least a little thought out and we do something together where we can talk comfortably.

We talked about doing a variety of dating.  In that way you can get different perspectives of the individual you are dating.  Bro. Williams showed us some pictures that looked very different depending upon where you were sitting in the classroom.  It was funny to hear how people were describing it and then seeing all of our shock when he changed the angle of the picture.  I think that is the key right there.  If we don't date in a variety of settings and activities, we will be shocked at some of our spouses characteristics when we get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment