Thursday, March 15, 2012

Work and Love

Over the past two weeks I have had many impressions that I've recorded. I have been having a difficult time deciding what to share here.  I decided I'll just do some bullet points of what is appropriate to share:
  • We have to learn codes of others to be able to connect with them.
  • You can't rely on leftover time to meet the needs of your children.  We have to make time!
  • The most important counsels are those that can and should happen in the home.
  • The entire family has to work together to get to know each other effectively.
  • When you work alongside someone, you are able to see their strengths and weaknesses. You are also given an opportunity to bond.
  • Work has a greater power on children than play.
  • The wold measures good parenting on what the child's future occupation is.
  • When we really love someone we will work for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment